At Resilience Naturopathic we have the utmost respect for nature, the body, and the healing that can occur when you combine their power together. We are obsessively focused on using the least invasive methods to help the body to heal, using a stepwise approach.
Step 1 – Remove Obstacles
In order for healing to take place, obstacles must first be removed. Some common obstacles are:
- Specific nutrient deficiencies
- Hormonal imbalances
- Genetic changes (Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms – SNPs)
- Dysfunctional relationships
- Lack of fulfilling work
To learn more click here to request a copy of our free eBook, Removing Obstacles.
Step 2 – Stimulate Healing
Once obstacles to health have been addressed or removed, the next step is to stimulate the body to heal. At Resilience Naturopathic, we have found that the most effective tool to accomplish this goal is homeopathic medicine. Homeopathy is incredibly effective as a tool in mental, behavioral, and neurological health conditions because it
- Gives symptom relief through healing, rather than suppression
- It repairs biochemical processes, rather than forcing them, thereby reducing side effects
- It is safe and gentle enough that even a pregnant woman or a newborn can use it
- It works to reduce the susceptibility to illness, making it possible to avoid, reduce or even eliminate psychotropic medications
The tools used to accomplish the results we see with the Resilience Method include homeopathic medicine, genomic medicine, nutrition, and hormone regulating therapies.